February Meeting After Work
February 14, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
A special event with networking opportunities for small and large businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors. ***ATTENTION ANNUAL LUNCHEON HOLDER! You’re covered for this event and no need to register. If unable to attend, please send alternate attendee name to [email protected].***
Over the course of his career, he held several positions at GAC’s Headquarters in Ottawa, handling different files including environmental technologies, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), the bilateral relationship with Central American countries, and the promotion of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- **Online registration CLOSES at MIDNIGHT on February 12, 2018 **WALK-IN PRICE IS $50 PER PERSON **Free Parking on street side
- ***ATTENTION ANNUAL LUNCHEON HOLDER! You’re covered for this event and no need to register. If unable to attend, please send alternate attendee name to [email protected]***
- **Cancellation must be made 72 HOURS prior to the meeting. NO REFUNDS will be made, if cancellation request is made within 72 hours.**If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected]
- IMPORTANT REMINDER TO GOVERNMENT REGISTRANTS:
- *To qualify for the Government Fee, your email address MUST be…NAVY.MIL and NOT…[email protected]
- *Example: Acceptable government email address: [email protected] and NOT acceptable email address: [email protected]
- *Difference in fee will be collected if you do not meet this requirement.