SSC Pacific Executive Forum
October 17 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The next SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific/NDIA Executive Forum is scheduled for 31 January 2017, 1500 hours, SSC Pacific Building A-33, Topside Conference Center.
3:00pm – 4:30pm
Industry updates and special topics
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Networking & Social
Registration DOES NOT include access to SSC Pacific! See visitor request requirements below!!!!!
*** DEADLINE to submit VISITOR REQUEST is 26 September 2017 ***
Click here to download the SSC Pacific Visit Request Form
This event offers a great opportunity to hear from the Commanding Officer and Executive Director, network with the SSC Pacific leadership and your industry counterparts. The formal agenda consisting of CO/ED Opening Remarks, Department updates, including Organizational updates, and NDIA committee reports will run from 1500-1630.
At 1630, we will adjourn to a wine and cheese networking social until 1800. Charge for the networking social is $25 for industry and $15 for government employees.
PLEASE NOTE Security Access Policy-READ CAREFULLY:
- For access to SSC PAC, an SSC PAC badge is required. If you have an SSC PAC badge and a NCAC (Rapid Gate) or CAC card, then you are set.
- If you hold only a NCAC (Rapid Gate) or CAC card, you will need to get a temporary SSC PAC badge to gain access to the Forum.
- To get a temporary SSC PAC badge you must FAX a Visit Request to (619) 553-6169 IAW instructions on Visit Request/Security Data Form available above or contact the SSC Pacific PAO Yvonne Sanchez 619-553-2728
- Vetting forms are required for those without a CAC or NCAC still require a minimum of 2-3 weeks to process and are good only for 6 months. It’s up to each industry guest to know when their form expires and submit a new vetting form.
- Download and complete 5512 Vetting form above
- Retired military only need to submit a VR with no vetting form.
- Finally, please note that the SSC PAC badge office closes promptly at 1600.
If you have questions call/e-mail Jason Minter. For questions regarding visit request submissions, please call Yvonne Sanchez.
- Jason Minter, McLaughlin Research Corporation, (619) 517-2179, [email protected]
- Yvonne Sanchez, SSC Pacific PAO, (619) 553-2728