Please join our March Online Small Business Committee Meeting
WHEN: April 14, 2021
TIME: 1:15 – 2:30pm
WHERE: Online Event
This month NDIA-SD is planning to hold a Small Business Committee meeting following our virtual Luncheon. Since in-person Luncheons have been postponed for a while; been doing our SBC Meetings through on-line meetings using Zoom (phone connections also available for folks who do not use Zoom). We have invited several folks from Our Gold Coast Committee, NDIA National, NAVWAR, NIWC-PAC AND DAU to provide input.
(Luncheon attendees free. $5 NDIA Members, $10 non-members.)
- Introduction and Administration of the Event – Jim Lasswell & Kurt Worden
- Comments From NDIA San Diego Chapter President – Eric Lester
- Input From NDIA National – Wes Hallman NDIA National Small Business Division – ML Mackey
- Thoughts on our planned Gold Coast Frank Muller/Terry McKearney/Mary Perry
- Latest info on Cyber/CMCC – Dr. Tony Lopez/Chris Newborn/Paul Shaw – DAU
- Comments on COVID-19 Contracting Issues From NAVWAR – Richard Jones
- NAVWAR Items – Dan Deconzo
- NIWC Items – Mary Lake
- GSA Items – Kim Sant
- SBA Socio-Economic Category Updates – Committee Members
- Small Business Forum Update – Kurt Worden
- Questions and/or Comments from Attendees
- Next Meeting?
- ***Online registration closes at midnight on Tuesday, April 13th.
- **NO REFUNDS if the cancellation request is made and will apply a credit to the next virtual Small Business Committee Meeting. If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person to the virtual meeting, please email [email protected] 72 hours prior to the virtual meeting.