May 22, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A luncheon meeting with networking opportunities for small and large businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors.
Guest Speaker: Mr. Jim Reed Transport and Computing Infrastructure Portfolio Manager (NIWC PAC Code 55)
Jim Reed is the Transport and Computing Infrastructure Portfolio Manager for SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific in San Diego, California. He has been with SSC Pacific since October 2003 and has previously held positions as Project Lead, Branch Head, Division and Department Deputy for Program Development.
Jim graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering from Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, CA in 1978. He also holds a Master’s in Business Administration degree from UCLA.
Jim served as a nuclear trained engineering officer aboard the submarine, USS Guitarro from 1980-1983 and as the SSBN Non-acoustic ASW Program Officer on the staff of Chief of Naval Operations from 1984-1985. He served as an officer in the Naval Reserve from 1985-2004, retiring with the rank of Captain.
He has previously held roles as Quality Assurance Manager for a manufacturer of hybrid crystal oscillators, Vice President, Operations for two import and distribution companies and as the Director of Production Management for a large manufacturer of semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- **Online registration closes at midnight on Monday, MAY 20, 2019 **WALK-IN PRICE IS $50 PER PERSON **Parking will be validated and make sure to get your parking sticker at the registration desk. **Valet Parking – Pay on your own
- ***ATTENTION ANNUAL LUNCHEON HOLDER! You’re covered for this event and no need to register. If unable to attend, please send alternate attendee name to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.***
- **Cancellation must be made 72 HOURS prior to the meeting. No refunds will be made, if cancellation request is made within 72 hours.**If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected]
- IMPORTANT REMINDER TO GOVERNMENT REGISTRANTS:
- *To qualify for the Government Fee, your email address MUST be…NAVY.MIL and NOT…[email protected]
- *Example: Acceptable government email address: [email protected] and NOT acceptable email address: [email protected]