NDIA November Luncheon
November 13 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Richard R. McNamara
Mr. McNamara had a distinguished forty year career with the Department of Navy culminating in eight years as a member of the Senior Executive Service (SES) — four years as the Deputy Program Manager for the Virginia Class Submarine and four as Executive Director PEO Submarines. In 2008 he retired and established RRM & Associates, LLC.
He has more than 22 years in senior program and executive management positions in acquisition and procurement and is a recognized leader in the Navy acquisition community. He is Level III certified in two Acquisition Professional competencies – Program Management, and Research and Systems Engineering. He has been awarded the DOD Small Business Program Manager of the Year (2002) and holds the distinction of having managed over $1 Billion in successful Small Business Innovative Research [SBIR] transitions to the fleet. As a Legislative Fellow, he worked on Capitol Hill in the United States Senate.
Throughout his career he has been in the forefront of innovation and introducing new capabilities to the submarine fleet including the Tomahawk cruise missile, Open Architecture Rapid COTS processing for all submarine combat system elements and overseeing successful execution of the SSGN conversion program. More recently he has been invited to participate on a variety of special study teams here and abroad.
A graduate of Northeastern University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, he has been recognized by both public and private sectors, being awarded a Presidential Rank Award, Distinguished Civilian Service and Medal, the Naval Submarine League Distinguished Civilian Award for 2015, the SBIR Career Achievement Award and industry’s NDIA VADM Weakly Award among others.
- **Online registration closes at midnight on Monday, NOVEMBER 11, 2019 **WALK-IN PRICE IS $50 PER PERSON **Parking will be validated and make sure to get your parking sticker at the registration desk. **Valet Parking – Pay on your own
- ***ATTENTION ANNUAL LUNCHEON HOLDER! You’re covered for this event and no need to register. If unable to attend, please send alternate attendee name to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.***
- **Cancellation must be made 72 HOURS prior to the meeting. No refunds will be made, if cancellation request is made within 72 hours.**If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected].
- IMPORTANT REMINDER TO GOVERNMENT REGISTRANTS:
- *To qualify for the Government Fee, your email address MUST be…NAVY.MIL and NOT…[email protected]
- *Example: Acceptable government email address: [email protected] and NOT acceptable email address: [email protected]