The formal agenda: 1500-1630
- CO/ED Opening Remarks
- NIWC Organization updates and special topics
- Industry committee reports
This will be a virtual event limited to 150 attendees
$10 registration fee will help support NDIA awards and educational outreach
- **Online registration will close at 5:00 pm on WEDNESDAY, August 4, 2021.
- **To qualify for GOVERNMENT registration, one must have an email address ending in .GOV or .MIL
- IMPORTANT: Please note that this event will be held virtually. Before the event, the email that you use to register with for this event will receive an invitation to join virtually so please be sure to check your email leading up to the event. This event offers a great opportunity to hear from the Commanding Officer, Executive Director, Contracts, and the Small Business Specialist. The formal agenda consisting of CO/ED Opening Remarks, Department updates, including Organizational updates, and NDIA committee reports will run from 1500-1630. You will be invited to submit questions during the event.
- **Questions about this virtual event, please contact Scott Sautter at [email protected].
- **MS Teams will be utilized for this forum.