September 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
A luncheon meeting with networking opportunities for small and large businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors.
Rear Admiral Carl P. Chebi
Program Executive Officer, Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (PEO C4I)/Program Executive Officer, Space Systems (PEO Space Systems)
Rear Adm. Carl Chebi, a native of Holliston, Massachusetts, earned a Bachelor of Science in Computer Systems Engineering and a commission as an ensign from the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School, Navy Fighter Weapons School and holds an Executive Master in Business Administration from the Naval Postgraduate School.
Chebi served operationally as an F-14 pilot in Fighter Squadron (VF) 142 deployed with USS Eisenhower (CVN 69), F/A-18 department head, executive officer and commanding officer of Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 192 deployed with USS Kitty Hawk (CV 63) to Atsugi, Japan. During these tours he participated in Operation Southern Watch and numerous Western Pacific deployments.
His shore tours include service as an aircraft and weapons test pilot in both Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 23 and 30. He also served as the deputy for Strike Aircraft Plans and Requirements for the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations.
Chebi has served in numerous acquisition tours beginning with the U.S. Naval Test Pilot School where he was selected to fly the Mirage 2000 aircraft in France. His program management experience includes serving as a deputy program manager for the F/A-18 and EA-18G Program (PMA-265), Precision Strike Weapons Program manager (PMA-201) and Naval Integrated Fires Program manager (PMA-298). Most recently, he served as vice commander of Naval Air Systems Command headquartered in Patuxent River, Maryland.
In February 2017, he assumed duty as program executive officer, command, control, communications, computers and intelligence (PEO C4I)/program executive officer, space systems (PEO space systems).
Chebi has over 3700 flight hours, 700 carrier arrested landings and has logged hours in the F/A-18 A-F, Mirage 2000, F-14A-D, F-15, F-16, P-51 and numerous other aircraft. He is the recipient of the Legion of Merit, Meritorious Service Medal and various unit and sea service awards.
- **Online registration closes at midnight on Monday, SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 **WALK-IN PRICE IS $50 PER PERSON **Free hotel parking and on street side **Valet Parking – Pay on your own
- ***ATTENTION ANNUAL LUNCHEON HOLDER! You’re covered for this event and no need to register. If unable to attend, please send alternate attendee name to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.***
- **Cancellation must be made 72 HOURS prior to the meeting. No refunds will be made, if cancellation request is made within 72 hours.**If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected].
- IMPORTANT REMINDER TO GOVERNMENT REGISTRANTS:
- *To qualify for the Government Fee, your email address MUST be…NAVY.MIL and NOT…[email protected]
- *Example: Acceptable government email address: [email protected] and NOT acceptable email address: [email protected]