REGISTRATION CLOSED (SOLD OUT)
We have some exciting news! The Luncheon was cancelled at the last minute and the Chapter offered the space and the prepaid lunches to the Small Business Committee (SBC). So, we will have our first in-person SBC since the pandemic impacted our schedules. I have invited several folks from NAVWAR, NIWC-PAC, DAU and other buying commands in the local area to provide inputs. A lot is going on behind the scenes that impacts Small Business and I think this session will be valuable.
$5 for NDIA Members, $10 non-members, Gov’t/Speakers No Charge. (This includes a plated lunch)
1. Introduction and Administration of the Event – Jim Lasswell
2. Comments From NDIA San Diego Chapter President – Eric Lester
3. Reflections on our recent Gold Coast Frank Muller/Terry McKearney/ Mary Perry
4. What “speed and security” means for DoD acquisition with the emerging great power competition for a nation like China – Paus Shaw, DAU
5. NAVWAR Small Business Items – Dan Deconzo
6. NIWC Small Business Items – Mary Lake
7. GSA Items – Kim Sant (Invited)
8. SBA Discussion – Mike Sovacool, Deputy Director SBA District Office
9. Fleet Logistics Center OSBP – Jeff Brescini
10. SBA Socio-Economic Category Updates: -Kurt Worden
HUB Zone – Joe Bulger
WOSB – Robin Lipka
8a – Merv Culter
SDVOSB – Joe Celano
11. Plans For Next Small Business Forum(s) – Kurt Worden
12. Questions and/or Comments from Attendees
13. Next Meeting?
- **Cancellation must be made 72 HOURS prior to the meeting. No refunds will be made, if cancellation request is made within 72 hours.**If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected].
- IMPORTANT REMINDER TO GOVERNMENT REGISTRANTS:
- *To qualify for the Government Fee, your email address MUST be…NAVY.MIL and NOT…[email protected]
- *Example: Acceptable government email address: [email protected] and NOT acceptable email address: [email protected]