Meet with SERCO representatives sharing an overview of their S12 Business Unit in the areas of SBM, SSM, ISE, and HIP opportunities. SERCO NA is seeking Small Businesses as potential Prime and Subcontractors. Please use the following link to register for the event. Must be a US Citizen. Hurry! Limited Virtual Space!
|0800-0840||Introduction and NDIA Announcements||NDIA / SERCO|
|0840-0910||Serco Overview – SI2 Business Unit||Mark Glover
VP of BD, SI2 BU
|0910-0925||Shore and Base Modernization (SBM) Overview and Opportunity Summary||Marcie Worthington
|1000-1015||Ship/Submarine Modernization (SSM) Overview and Opportunity Summary||Tim Mack
|1015-1030||In-Service Engineering (ISE) Overview and Opportunity Summary||Kenny Hy
|1030-1045||Hardware Integration Programs (HIP) Overview and Opportunity Summary||Kevin Castanien Director HIP|
|1100-1200||Meet with SERCO Representatives||All|
- **MUST BE A SMALL BUSINESS TO ATTEND / US CITIZENS ONLY **LIMITED TO SPACE
- **Online registration closes at midnight on March 29th.
- **Questions about this program? Please contact Kurt Worden at [email protected].
- **NO REFUNDS if a cancellation request is made. If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email [email protected]
- **INTERESTED IN NDIA MEMBERSHIP? Information and application available at https://www.ndia-sd.org/about-ndia-san-diego/membership/
- **NO REFUNDS if cancellation request is made. If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected]