(Luncheon attendees free with $5 for NDIA Members, $10 non-members.)
- Introduction and Administration of the Event – Jim Lasswell & Kurt Worden
- Comments From NDIA San Diego Chapter President – Eric Lester
- Input From NDIA National – Wes Hallman/Kea Matory
- NDIA National Small Business Division – ML Mackey
- Thoughts on our planned Gold Coast Frank Muller/Terry McKearney/ Mary Perry/Kurt Worden
- Latest info on Cyber/CMCC – Dr. Tony Lopez/Chris Newborn/Paul Shaw – DAU
- Comments on COVID-19 and CMCC issues From NAVWAR – Richard Jones
- NAVWAR Items – Dan Deconzo
- NIWC Items – Mary Lake
- GSA Items – Kim Sant
- SBA Socio-Economic Category Updates:
- HUB Zone – Joe Bulger
- WOSB – Robin Lipka
- 8a – Merv Culter
- SDVOSB – Joe Celano
- Plans For Next Small Business Forum(s) – Kurt Worden
- Questions and/or Comments from Attendees
- Next Meeting?
- ***Online registration closes at midnight on Tuesday, May 11th.
- **NO REFUNDS for cancellation request, however, a credit will be applied to the next virtual Small Business Committee Meeting. If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person to the virtual meeting, please email [email protected] 72 hours prior to the virtual meeting.