Small Business Forum 2020
July 23 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
NDIA Small Business Forum scheduled for 4/15 at General Atomics (Aeronautical Systems) has been rescheduled to July 23rd at the same location in Poway.
As of today, until we fully assess, our plan is to transfer everyone’s registration from the 4/15 event to the 7/23 event. This will happen without any requirement for you to do anything.
Obviously there will be a couple of you who cannot make the new date, and our plan is to give you the option of attending the next SB Forum soon to be scheduled, or apply for a refund. If you cannot make the new date please send an email to [email protected].
GA-ASI will focus on Small Business Teaming, CYBER Certification Resources Available For Small Businesses, Introduction to NAVWAR (Acquisition and Cybersecurity)/NIWC-PAC Small Business Deputies and Matchmaking, Space is limited to 150 people. Must be a US Citizen. Limit 2 per company. Hurry! Limited Seats!
- **MUST BE A SMALL BUSINESS TO ATTEND / US CITIZENS ONLY **LIMITED TO 150 ATTENDEES – First to register, first to be accommodated. Limit 2 per company.
- **Matchmaking after presentations
- **Light refreshments during check-in
- **Parking will be in lot adjacent to entrance of their facility – attendees will be directed to the parking area by the guards
- **No Lunch – but attendees can buy lunch from GA Cafeteria
- **Online registration closes at midnight on April 7, 2020
- **NO REFUNDS if cancellation request is made. If you’re unable to attend and would like to send an alternate person, please email to [email protected]